The Embraer Lineage 1000 is an ultra-large business jet developed by the Brazilian aerospace manufacturer, Embraer. This jet is an extended version of the Embraer 190 regional jet model, and it’s known for its luxurious design, large cabin space, and advanced flight systems.
Here are some of the key features of the Embraer Lineage 1000:
- Cabin Size and Layout: The Lineage 1000 offers a spacious cabin with five distinct privacy zones. This could include a master suite with a walk-in shower, a spacious lounge for meetings or relaxation, a private office, or even a dining area. It can accommodate up to 19 passengers in its standard configuration.
- Range and Performance: The Lineage 1000 has a range of approximately 4,600 nautical miles, allowing for transcontinental flights such as New York to Moscow nonstop. It has a maximum cruising speed of Mach 0.82.
- Avionics: The aircraft is equipped with the Honeywell Primus Epic avionics suite, featuring advanced navigation and flight management systems.
- Baggage Space: The Lineage 1000 boasts a large baggage compartment, providing 443 cubic feet of storage space, accessible in-flight.
- Amenities: It also provides state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment and connectivity, along with other luxury amenities such as a fully-equipped galley, ample storage, and more.
The average hourly rental rate of the Lineage 1000 is around 12,000 USD hour.