Apply to win $3,000 USD scholarship
This year’s topic
Entrants were to write an essay answering the 2022 JetFinder Scholarship prompt below:
Signs of a crypto investment scam. What public can do to protect their life savings and not become another victim of a crypto investment scam schema?
What we would like to see:
- Descriptions of different crypto scam schemas (ponzi, DeFi, etc)
- List of known scam companies / scammers
- References and sources —academic journals, news magazines, online and print newspapers, books, government documents, publications from research organizations. At least three of the cited materials should be primary sources (i.e., not a second-hand account of a primary source).
- General encyclopedias (including Wikipedia) are not acceptable sources.
Essays should be at least 1,500 words but should not exceed 2,500 words. (The word count does not apply to footnotes or to bibliography. The word count must be included on the submitted document.)
- Essays must be written in English.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in either a high school, undergraduate school, or graduate school, which can be located anywhere in the world.
- There is no age or citizenship requirement.
- Essays must be sent via email only, to this address: [email protected]
To be valid, the application email must include the following information:
- Your name
- The name, address, and contact details of your school
- Your current grade level
- One entry per student. Multiple entries per student will be disregarded.
- Essays must be submitted online by December 31, 2022, no later than 11:59 p.m., Dubai Time
- The winner will be announced by the end of January 2023. The prize will be awarded by international wire transfer or crypto.
- The winner must submit a valid ID and proof of enrollment in a high school, undergraduate school, or graduate school.
- Employees of JetFinder and their immediate family members are not eligible for this contest.
- All entries become the property of JetFinder. The contest winner agrees to allow JetFinder to publish or print his/her name and essay.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
- The prize is listed and paid in United States dollars (USD).
- The decision of JetFinder in respect of any dispute arising out of this program shall be final.