Air Taxi Services
Smaller aircraft – usually helicopters, light jets and propeller planes – are the perfect air taxi in areas where a private jet can’t land as they are a cost-efficient and comfortable way to travel short distances.
Their smaller size and performance capabilities allow your air taxi charter to enter and exit tight city spaces while also giving you access to helipads, airports and landing strips in the remotest of areas.
Since air taxi prices are lower than chartering a larger private jet, the air taxi gives you the most value for money when it comes to travel efficiency, comfort and ultimate freedom of movement.
Luxury & ComfortAll Around the GlobeShort Overview
Travel Faster and more conveniently than ever before and enjoy the experience.
- Luxury and comfort: Flying should be a pleasure. We make your air taxi charter as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: JetFinder charter guarantees your privacy. We work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: Use an air taxi to connect with commercial flights or fly on your own timetable. We create a charter to suit your requirements.
- Access to more airports: Reach a remote location or arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: Avoid queues and unnecessary delays. Passengers can board an air taxi minutes before take-off.
Convenient & Affordable
They allow you to travel faster and more conveniently than ever before. Because there are so many small airports which are not fully accessed by big airlines, flyers can get to one that is much closer to their homes, businesses and destinations, cutting down on travel time.
These smaller airports and aircraft are less expensive and are typically more affordable than the cost of flying private.
This is because air taxis generally fly shorter distances and charge by flight time instead of by the sea.