Jet Finder specializes in providing luxury private jet charter flights to/from Washington, DC to anywhere in the world. We, at Jet Finder, work 24×7 and will find the best aircraft for your needs – luxury, comfort and privacy. Access to more than 20,000 private jets and their respective operators real-time schedules.
Looking for a private aircraft from/to Washington, DC, business, leisure, group flight, air ambulance – just give us a call and will be able to provide a quick estimate for your flight within 30 minutes. Same day departures available (up to 4hrs from the moment you call us).
We are dedicated to providing you the best flights on business jets to/from Washington, DC or from anywhere in the world. Our qualified account managers are available 24×7 and will make your trip as pleasant as possible. Call us and book your private jet charter to Washington, DC +1 855 553 3322
For your greatest convenience we accept wire transfers, credit cards, cash and cryptocurrency payments
Fly Private to Washington, DC: Uncover the Capital’s Treasures and Hidden Gems
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, there’s always something new to discover in this vibrant city. In this guide, we’ll explore some of the top attractions and must-visit destinations in Washington DC, ensuring you make the most of your trip.
- Visit Iconic Monuments and Memorials Immerse yourself in American history as you explore iconic monuments and memorials, such as the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial. These landmarks offer breathtaking views and inspiring stories, making them must-see stops during your visit.
- Explore the Smithsonian Museums Washington DC is home to numerous world-class museums, many of which are part of the Smithsonian Institution. Take a stroll down the National Mall and visit popular institutions like the National Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of American History, and the National Museum of Natural History – all offering free admission!
- Discover Vibrant Neighborhoods Experience the diverse culture of Washington DC by exploring its vibrant neighborhoods, such as Georgetown, Adams Morgan, and Dupont Circle. Each area offers a unique blend of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, showcasing the city’s dynamic character.
- Tour the U.S. Capitol and the White House No visit to Washington DC is complete without touring the U.S. Capitol and the White House, the iconic symbols of American government. Be sure to book your guided tours in advance to witness the historic halls of power firsthand.
- Enjoy Outdoor Activities at Rock Creek Park Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the beautiful natural landscape of Rock Creek Park. This urban oasis offers miles of scenic trails, picnic areas, and recreational activities, making it the perfect destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Experience Luxury at the Capital’s Finest Hotels: Fly Private to Washington, DC
Discover the best hotels in Washington, DC and book your stay today through our affiliate link for exclusive discounts and a seamless booking experience.
Finding the perfect place to stay in Washington DC can be a challenge, given the wide variety of options available. To help you choose the best accommodation for your visit, we’ve curated a list of the top 5 hotels in the capital, offering luxury, comfort, and prime locations.
- The Hay-Adams The Hay-Adams is a historic luxury hotel located just steps away from the White House. Boasting elegant accommodations, exceptional service, and stunning views of iconic landmarks, this hotel offers a truly unique and memorable experience.
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC Situated in the heart of Georgetown, the Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC provides a luxurious retreat with world-class amenities. Enjoy the hotel’s fine dining options, spa, and fitness facilities, all while being conveniently located near major attractions.
- The Jefferson The Jefferson is a boutique hotel that exudes elegance and charm. This historic property features beautifully appointed rooms, a Michelin-starred restaurant, and a relaxing spa, all within walking distance of the National Mall and other attractions.
- Rosewood Washington, D.C. Nestled in the picturesque neighborhood of Georgetown, the Rosewood Washington, D.C. offers a sophisticated and tranquil haven. With modern amenities, a rooftop bar, and an on-site restaurant, this hotel is an ideal choice for a luxurious stay in the capital.
- The Willard InterContinental The Willard InterContinental is an iconic hotel, known for its rich history and exceptional service. Located just minutes from the National Mall, this hotel features elegant guest rooms, renowned dining options, and a luxurious spa, ensuring a memorable stay.
What and where to eat in Washington, DC? Top restaurants in Washington, DC
Washington DC is home to a thriving culinary scene that includes some of the most expensive and exquisite dining experiences in the country. If you’re looking to indulge in the finest cuisine and exceptional service, consider these top luxurious restaurants in the nation’s capital.
- Plume at The Jefferson Located inside The Jefferson hotel, Plume is a Michelin-starred restaurant that offers a truly opulent dining experience. With a menu inspired by the season’s finest ingredients, Plume’s elegant dishes are perfectly complemented by its refined setting and extensive wine list.
- Fiola Fiola, by renowned chef Fabio Trabocchi, offers a sophisticated dining experience in the heart of Penn Quarter. This upscale Italian restaurant is known for its exquisite tasting menus, featuring dishes made with the freshest ingredients and expertly prepared to perfection.
- Métier Métier is an intimate fine dining establishment in the Shaw neighborhood, led by Chef Eric Ziebold. With a focus on seasonal, locally sourced ingredients, the seven-course tasting menu offers an unforgettable culinary journey in an elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Pineapple and Pearls Pineapple and Pearls, located on Capitol Hill, is a modern American restaurant by Chef Aaron Silverman. The prix-fixe menu includes multiple courses of meticulously crafted dishes, paired with carefully selected wines and cocktails, all presented in a refined and stylish setting.
- The Inn at Little Washington While not located directly in Washington DC, The Inn at Little Washington is a three Michelin-starred restaurant situated in the picturesque town of Washington, Virginia, just a short drive from the capital. Chef Patrick O’Connell’s legendary establishment offers a truly luxurious dining experience, with extravagant tasting menus that showcase the best of American and European culinary traditions.
Airports in Washington, DC
Washington D.C. is served by three major airports in the surrounding metropolitan area:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) – This airport is the closest to downtown Washington D.C., located just across the Potomac River in Arlington, Virginia. It primarily handles domestic flights.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – Located in Dulles, Virginia, this airport is approximately 26 miles (42 kilometers) west of downtown D.C. It serves as a hub for both domestic and international flights.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) – Situated in Linthicum, Maryland, BWI is about 32 miles (51 kilometers) northeast of Washington D.C. It caters to both domestic and international flights and is sometimes considered a more budget-friendly option.
While these airports are not directly within the city limits of Washington D.C., they serve the D.C. metropolitan area and are easily accessible via various transportation options.