The Embraer Legacy 500 is a midsize business jet produced by Brazilian manufacturer Embraer. The Legacy 500, which was first introduced in 2014, is known for its comfort, performance, and advanced technology.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the Embraer Legacy 500:
- Performance: The Legacy 500 has a maximum cruise speed of about 466 knots (or about 536 miles per hour), and it has a range of approximately 3,125 nautical miles. This means it can fly non-stop on routes such as Los Angeles to Honolulu or Dubai to London.
- Avionics: The Legacy 500 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion avionics suite, which includes a fly-by-wire flight control system, providing pilots with excellent control and reducing their workload.
- Interior: The Legacy 500 is designed to carry up to 8-12 passengers, depending on configuration. Its stand-up cabin height (6 feet) and flat floor allow for comfortable movement within the aircraft. The seating arrangement typically includes fully berthable seats and a divan.
- Amenities: The aircraft offers a range of amenities such as a full galley, in-flight entertainment system, Wi-Fi, and a vacuum lavatory.
- Cargo: It has a pressurized, heated, and in-flight accessible baggage compartment of 150 cubic feet, allowing you to easily access your belongings during the flight.